"Hey, Lori, do you take insurance?" Now I can say... yes, yes we do!!
Please see the "Visits using your Insurance" page on this website for more information on how to get care using most insurance plans.
New! Office visits available in lovely Glastonbury, CT!
At Thrive Wellness, 10 Commerce ST, Glastonbury, CT. 06033
In-Home or In-office Consultation
Please email or call for details, travel fees and information on services
In-Network with Aetna, and visits are covered in-office with most insurances
Please note: a travel/concierge fee may apply for home visits, according to your area. Contact us for pricing.
- This initial visit is approx.1.5 hours in length
- Includes a plan of personalized plan of care
- Infant pre and post feeding weights measured (if applicable)
- Feeding/Pumping assessment
- Email, text, and phone follow-up as needed
- Visit reports are sent to your Pediatric or Health care provider if you choose
- ***Please read More information on how to prepare for a home visit.***
- A comprehensive visit for first time moms who would like to explore what to expect, and moms who have questions and to explore past breastfeeding challenges.
- This is also an excellent opportunity to discuss medications, moms' medical history, and to address possible early breastfeeding challenges.
- A detailed plan of breastfeeding care will be created for the first few hours and days, and parents will have the added reassurance of proactively having a breastfeeding expert in their corner, ready to help...Before problems occur! ***Highly recommended ***
- Shorter visit for moms who still need more hands on help, including re-weighs of your baby
- Highly recommended for post-frenotomy babies, and continuing care. A travel/concierge fee may apply according to your area.
Don't live in Connecticut, or in my travel area?
- An excellent way to reach out for expert breastfeeding support, from wherever you live!
- Great for quick follow ups, questions and discussions; exams and breastfeeding evaluations, too
- No weather or driving concerns, evening hours available, too
- Have a consult in your PJs!
- No geographic limits!
- $50 per half hour and $90 for one hour
***Oh, Baby! is proud to announce we are now in-network with Aetna! Families with Aetna coverage can receive up to 6 lactation visits with NO out of pocket cost. (a travel/concierge fee does apply for home visits). This INCLUDES a Before Baby prenatal consultation, which can identify barriers early, and avoid breastfeeding problems later.***
I will always work with a family with breastfeeding needs, so please contact me directly to discuss any payment concerns.
Problems with consult coverage? Please contact your insurer to attempt to work out a solution; but if you feel you need further support and assistance, or if your claim is denied, the Insurance Commissioner's office in your State is a great place to go. Here's the link to the CT office. https://cidonline.ct.gov/ccf/