"Hey, Lori, do you take insurance?" Now I can say... yes, yes we do!!
New! ONLINE SCHEDULING! Make an easy online appointment to secure the place, time and way that works for you. Office or in-home appointment? Your choice. We are in-network with Aetna, and work with other insurers in different ways. Please see "Visits using your insurance" for more information.
***Please read More information on how to prepare for a home visit.***
- A comprehensive visit for first time moms who would like to explore what to expect, and moms who have questions and to explore past breastfeeding challenges.
- This is also an excellent opportunity to discuss medications, moms' medical history, and to address possible early breastfeeding challenges.
- A detailed plan of breastfeeding care will be created for the first few hours and days, and parents will have the added reassurance of proactively having a breastfeeding expert in their corner, ready to help...Before problems occur! ***Highly recommended ***
- Shorter visit for moms who still need more hands on help, including re-weighs of your baby
- Highly recommended for post-frenotomy babies, and continuing care. A travel/concierge fee may apply according to your area.
Don't live in Connecticut, or in my travel area?
- An excellent way to reach out for expert breastfeeding support, from wherever you live!
- Great for quick follow ups, questions and discussions; exams and breastfeeding evaluations, too
- No weather or driving concerns, evening hours available, too
- Have a consult in your PJs!
- No geographic limits!
- $50 per half hour and $90 for one hour
***Oh, Baby! is proud to announce we are now in-network with Aetna! Families with Aetna coverage can receive up to 6 lactation visits with NO out of pocket cost. (a travel/concierge fee does apply for home visits). This INCLUDES a Before Baby prenatal consultation, which can identify barriers early, and avoid breastfeeding problems later.***
I will always work with a family with breastfeeding needs, so please contact me directly to discuss any payment concerns.
Problems with consult coverage? Please contact your insurer to attempt to work out a solution; but if you feel you need further support and assistance, or if your claim is denied, the Insurance Commissioner's office in your State is a great place to go. Here's the link to the CT office. https://cidonline.ct.gov/ccf/